Wednesday, July 8, 2009

same old same old

Once again, nuttin new. PT is getting pretty hard...I hurt a lot today. I just stared at them when they said, "ok, balance on your bad knee and kick your leg to the front, side, back, and over." I got thru them all but when I kicked once in front of my leg it buckled and down I went. I think I had everyone in there over me freaking out. I just needed help up, then they gave me the good iceman pack--it wraps around your leg and cold water is pushed thru the whole thing with tubes--it's awesome!

I don't foresee me going back to work w/out crutches,,,which blows!!!! They said that my new parts haven't developed the blood vessels yet and that's one reason it's not strong enough to walk without the stupid crutches.
And still can't drive. My Mom and I are going to find an empty parking lot on Sunday and see how I do. Gotta experiment.

Knee after staples were taken out. The white strips are just sterile pieces of tape that have been falling off one by one. The lighter pictures were taken today (7/12/09)..healing good!

No comments:

Post a Comment