Monday, July 27, 2009

almost...

Next week i go back to work. man it's gonna be hard getting up early again!

today was Joe's last day as my PT guy--man I'm gonna miss him! But it's a good career change for him. He said it's very bittersweet but something he's gotta do..totally understandable. Sadly right after he stretched me I was so set on getting my appts before the other lady that went back to work I forgot to tell him thank you. Feel horrible about that! But now that he's gone they don't have too many late appts for PT (I think they have 3 people left)...so all next week my PT is at 4 pm---sounds nice but not when you don't have the time to take off, but gotta do what I gotta do. It's only 3 days a week and it's the only way I'll get back to normal...normal as can be.

Well my leg is super swollen today--thank you rain---so gonna lay here and elevate and ice it. Not that i'm not cold enough, but it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment