Thursday, December 3, 2009

Almost 6 mths

I'm a week or so away from being at my 6 month marker. I was done with physical therapy almost a month now. Well all is well, but I have my days. Cold weather is awful, but it will get better. I just keep saying in my head what dr and physical therapists told me--it'll be about a year before some stuff won't bother me. Example: when I walk a lot like when I work at the zoo and give the tours..the next morning I cannot walk at all. Like I have to use my crutches cause my leg is so swollen.

So that's the latest update. I'm waiting for my one gym membership to be up so I can join another gym that has a better weight system, which is what I need.
Scars look pretty much the same, but thankfully I'm one of those people that doesn't mind scars at all...they tell the story of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment